CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £12.87
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £23.44Trending at £23.91
- £14.93Trending at £19.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.36
- £15.16Trending at £18.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive introduction to the Caucasus. This title covers the geography and the historical development of the region, economics, politics and government, population, religion and society, culture and traditions, and conflicts and international relations. It is written in an accessible style and requires no prior knowledge.
- Author BiographyFrederik Coene is currently Attache dealing with post-conflict assistance in the Delegation of the European Commission to Georgia. His research on the Caucasus began in 1999 during his internship in the Office of the Secretary-General at NATO Headquarters. Since then he has researched, worked and travelled in all parts of the Caucasus.
- Author(s)Frederik Coene
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.