Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £39.06
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £2.99Trending at £5.74
- £10.84Trending at £13.77
- £32.27Trending at £36.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.83
- £9.96Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes and integrates different theories and methods employed by economists and other social scientists to study the causes of economic growth to present a wide array of potential strategies for encouraging growth.
- Author(s)Rick Szostak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; XIII, 373 p.
- Weight1590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.