All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second World War was the greatest conflict in history. This book provides an introduction to the causes of the war. It charts the complex route from the failed peace following the First World War through the rise of right-wing radicalism in Italy and Germany, to the outbreak of war in Europe in 1939, and its subsequent spread to the Pacific.
- Author BiographyAndrew Crozier is Jean Monnet Lecturer in the History of Contemporary Europe at Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London. His previous work includes Appeasement and Germany's Last Bid for Colonies (Macmillan, 1988).
- Author(s)Andrew Crozier
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/1997
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleHistory of the Contemporary World S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.