All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Cavalier Presidency, author Justin P. DePlato analyzes the theory of executive emergency power across a wide breadth of philosophical history and reviews seven U.S. presidencies, concluding that presidents are becoming increasingly reckless when determining and using power during crisis.
- Author BiographyJustin P. DePlato is visiting assistant professor of political science and public administration at University of North Florida.
- Author(s)Justin P. DePlato
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight358 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.