All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the impact of the cell phone from personal issues of loneliness and depression to the global concerns of the modern economy and the transnational family. This book presents an ethnography of the impact of the technology through the exploration of the cell phone's role in everyday lives.
- Author BiographyDaniel Miller teaches in the Department of Anthropology, University College London. Heather A Horst is Postdoctoral Scholar, Center for New Media, University of California Berkeley.
- Author(s)Daniel Miller,Heather Horst
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.