All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year 2006 was by all means an election year: a significant proportion of voters were called to the polls three times. In at least two - the parliamentary elections of 9-10 April and the 25-26 June constitutional referendum - the voters' choices had extraordinary consequences. The parliamentary elections awarded victory to the center-left...
- Author BiographyJean-Louis Briquet is CNRS research director at Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches Internationales (CERI, Paris). He teaches Comparative Politics at the Ecole Normale Superieure. He has recently published Mafia, justice et politique en Italie. L'affaire Andreotti dans la crise de la Republique (Paris, Karthala, 2007). Alfio Mastropaolo teaches Political Science at the University of Turin. His publications include La mucca pazza della democrazia. Nuove destre, populismo, antipolitica (Bollati Boringhieri, Turin, 2005) and (with Luca Verzichelli) Il parlamento. Le assemblee legislative nelle democrazie contemporanee (Bari-Roma, Laterza, 2006).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleItalian Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note50 tables
- Edited byAlfio Mastropaolo,Jean-Louis Briquet
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.