All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPeter Calvert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface; Map of the Caribbean Basin area; Part I. The Problem at the Interstate Level: 1. Security: the issues Peter Calvert and Ian Forbes; 2. The Caribbean as a focus for strategic and resource rivalry Paul Sutton; 3. Challenges to security in Central America and the Caribbean Peter Calvert; 4. The 1990s: politics, drugs and migrants George Philip; Part II. The Problem at the State Level: 5. Cuba: a client state Alistair Hennessy; 6. Nicaraguan security perceptions Eduardo Crawley; 7. The security of small Caribbean states: a case-study of Jamaican experiences in the 1970s Caroline Thomas and Julian Saurin; 8. United States' security perceptions Martin C. Needler; Part III. Solutions: 9. The militarization of the Commonwealth Caribbean Tony Thorndike; 10. Pacification, security and democracy: Contadora's role in Central America Esperanza Duran; 11. Problems and policies: an agenda for the 1990s Peter Calvert; Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.