All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionRevisiting his ground-breaking synthesis of Southwestern prehistory, Lekson expands our understanding of the political and economic integration of the American Southwest to encapsulate over 1000 years and 1000 km, from AD 500 to the arrival of the conquistadors, and from Chaco Canyon to Aztec Ruins to Paquime and even Culiacan in Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Author BiographyStephen H. Lekson is professor of anthropology and Curator of Archaeology, Museum of Natural History, at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Author(s)Stephen H. Lekson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white halftones
- Weight572 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.