Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of bestselling authors Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner's Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, Model the Way is about clarifying values by finding your voice and affirming shared ideals and setting the example by aligning actions with shared values.
- Author BiographyJames M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner are the bestselling coauthors of The Leadership Challenge, A Leader's Legacy, Credibility, Encouraging the Heart, and The Leadership Challenge Workbook, and over a dozen other books and workbooks on leadership. They also developed the highly-acclaimed Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), a 360-degree assessment tool based on The Five Practices. They are among the most sought-after scholars and educators on the subjects of leadership and leadership development. <p>Jane Bozarth is an internationally-known trainer, speaker, and author. Her books include E-Learning on a Shoestring, Better Than Bullet Points, From Analysis to Evaluation, and the forthcoming Social Media in Training.
- Author(s)Barry Z. Posner,James M. Kouzes,Jane Bozarth
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight278 g
- Width198 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.