All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's 19th century was a period of unprecedented and rapid change - the modernization of a world power. This text is a fresh, authoritative history of this period. Britain is set firmly in the context of world power and the possession of empire.
- Author BiographyHugh Cunningham is Professor of Social History, University of Kent. He is the author of several books, including the highly-regardedChildren and Childhood in Western Society since 1500 (Longman, 1995).
- Author(s)Hugh Cunningham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew History of Britain
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight921 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.