All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistorians and political scientists re-examine the conventional wisdom of grand strategies pursued by the great powers during the interwar years.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jeffrey Taliaferro is the author of Balancing Risks: Great Power Intervention in the Periphery (2004), for which he received the American Political Science Association's Robert L. Jervis and Paul W. Schroeder Award for the Best Book in International History and Politics. His articles have appeared in the journals International Security, Security Studies and Political Psychology, and two edited volumes. He is co-editor (and a contributor), along with Steven E. Lobell and Norrin P. Ripsman, of Neoclassical Realism, the State, and Foreign Policy (Cambridge, 2009). Norrin M. Ripsman is Professor of Political Science at Concordia University. Steven E. Lobell is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Utah.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJeffrey W. Taliaferro,Norrin M. Ripsman,Steven E. Lobell
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.