All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a clear analysis of the expansion of economic inequality and its root causes, followed by a review of suggested solutions, and a hopeful outlook based on new model of economic and human growth. Challenge of Inequality is perfect for anyone who is ready to study the urgent issue of social disparity, and is willing to work for a better world.
- Author BiographyOscar Andres Rodriguez Maradiaga, SDB, is a Honduran cardinal of the Catholic church. He is the archbishop of Tegucigalpa, the president of Caritas Internationalis, and the former president of the Latin American Episcopal Conference. He worked as the Vatican's representative to the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and has spoken out on social justice and inequality for many decades.
- Author(s)Oscar Andres Maradiaga Rodriguez
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleChurch at the Crossroad
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.