Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionChina's economic success has been founded partly on relatively cheap labour, especially in export industries. However, there has been growing concern about wages and labour standards in China. This book examines how wages are bargained, fought over and determined in China, exploring how the pattern of labour conflict has changed over time.
- Author BiographyChris King-Chi Chan is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Social Science at the City University of Hong Kong, and is an active member of labour NGOs in Hong Kong and on mainland China. He gained his PhD at the University of Warwick, UK, and previously worked as a trade union organiser in Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Chris King-chi Chan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleChina Policy Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.