Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization has created new opportunities and challenges for late industrialization. This book identifies underlying factors for latecomer firms to catch up as system integrators, or upgrade as suppliers in fast-globalizing industries. With in-depth case studies, several perspectives on firm growth are integrated into a comprehensive framework.
- Author BiographySEISHI KIMURA is Associate Professor of International Business at Fukushima University, Japan. He obtained his PhD in Management Studies and MPhil in Development Studies at the University of Cambridge, UK, and has an MA in International Economics from Sophia University, Japan.
- Author(s)Seishi Kimura
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 224 p.
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.