All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the development of originalist thought and showcases the great range of contemporary originalist constitutional scholarship.
- Author BiographyGrant Huscroft is a Professor of Law at the University of Western Ontario and is a member of Western Law's Public Law and Legal Philosophy research group. He was a member of the Faculty of Law at the University of Auckland, New Zealand from 1992 to 2002 and has been a visiting Professor at McGill University. He has written extensively about constitutional rights and judicial review and his work has been published in Canada, the United States, the UK, New Zealand and Australia. He is co-author of the treatise The New Zealand Bill of Rights (2003) and has edited or co-edited six collections of essays. Bradley W. Miller is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of Western Ontario and is a member of Western Law's Public Law and Legal Philosophy research group. He is called to the bars of British Columbia and Ontario and has appeared before all levels of court in Ontario, including the Supreme Court of Canada. His research is focused on theories of constitutional interpretation and the place of moral reasoning in legal reasoning. His papers have been published in edited collections and in the American Journal of Jurisprudence, the Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence, Public Law Review and Res Publica.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBradley W. Miller,Grant Huscroft
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.