Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Islamist writings, political tracts, and interviews with Islamists, this book examines Muslim-Christian relations in Egypt from the perspective of Islamic conceptions of citizenship, and provides non-Muslim responses to those views.
- Author BiographyRachel Scott is Assistant Professor of Islamic Studies in the Department of Religion and Culture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- Author(s)Rachel M. Scott
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.