All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
- £19.29Trending at £21.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comprehensive overview and introduction to the concept of relativism and relativistic arguments, this book investigates the reasons that contribute to the 'evergreen' status of relativism and asks: why does relativism remain a constant occurrence in the writings of the humanities and what accounts for its popular appeal?
- Author BiographyPatrick Phillips teaches Philosophy at York University, Canada. In 2004 he won the York International Education Award.
- Author(s)Patrick J. J. Phillips
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.