Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- Description* Rather than debating the existence of the problem, this book presupposes that a climate change issue exists and develops a strategic and thoughtful action plan for how it should be handled by the scientific community as well as by political leaders.
- Author BiographyDANIEL D. PERLMUTTER is Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania, and has served as Chair of the Chemical Engineering Department at the University and as University Ombudsman. His contributions were recognized by a Lindbach Award for excellence in teaching, a Guggenheim Foundation Award for research, two Fulbright Fellowships, and the Lectureship Award of the American Association for Engineering Education. His research focused on the dynamics and control of chemical reaction systems, yielded three books and many publications in professional journals. ROBERT L. ROTHSTEIN was the Harvey Picker Distinguished Professor of International Relations at Colgate University. He has published widely on the international negotiating process and peace processes in protracted conflicts and has been awarded a variety of prestigious fellowships, including the Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Foundation, the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, and the U.S. Institute of Peace. He has also been a consultant to the Department of State and a number of foundations and international institutions.
- Author(s)Daniel P. Perlmutter,Robert L. Rothstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.