Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £35.00
- £20.98Trending at £22.39
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
- £47.66Trending at £64.79
- £19.86Trending at £29.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis atlas is based on the lunar global Digital Elevation Models (DEM) of Chang'E-1 (CE-1), and presents CCD stereo image data with digital photogrammetry.
- Author BiographyProf. Chunlai LI is the deputy director of National Astronomical Observatories, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the vice president of Chinese society of space sciences. He is also the Head of department of Lunar and deep space exploration; General designer of ground research and application system, Chinese lunar exploration program. His research interests include lunar and martian geomorphology and geology, planetary remote sensing, impact cratering, cosmochemistry, planetary meteorites and comparative planetology.
- Author(s)Chunlai Li,Jianjun Liu,Lingli Mu,Wei Zuo,Xin Ren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note194 Tables, color; 220 Illustrations, color; IX, 238 p. 220 illus. in color.
- Width312 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.