CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionHowever necessary, organisational change is likely to be angst ridden and frustrating to the workforce. The Change Cycle will help readers to more resourcefully cope with change at work by helping them understand and predict their behaviour and the behaviour of others.
- Author BiographyAnn Salerno is the cofounder of The Change Cycle Series. CCMC Inc. an international training and development company in Washington, DC and Durban, South Africa and is home to The Change Cycle Series. Lillie Brock is the cofounders of The Change Cycle Series. CCMC Inc. an international training and development company in Washington, DC and Durban, South Africa and is home to The Change Cycle Series.
- Author(s)Ann Salerno,Lillie Brock
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight257 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.