All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book defines and explains the operation of the defence of change of position in Anglo-Australian law.
- Author BiographyElise Bant is an Associate Professor of Law at the University of Melbourne Law School and Honorary Fellow (and former Senior Lecturer) at The University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Elise Bant
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/05/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.