All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical conflict in Western democracies has traditionally emerged from politics rooted in competing ideologies and interests. With the rise of politics of identity, political conflict is morphing as political parties align themselves with identities, rather than ideologies or interests.
- Author BiographyAuthor Alan T. Arwine: Alan T. Arwine is a Lecturer in Political Science at the University of Kansas. Author Lawrence C. Mayer: Lawrence C. Mayer is a Professor of Political Science at Texas Tech University.
- Author(s)Alan T. Arwine,Lawrence C. Mayer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePerspectives in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.