All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.28
- £21.21Trending at £21.50
- £11.33Trending at £12.98
- £2.98Trending at £5.96
- £29.89Trending at £33.32
- £30.64Trending at £32.49
- £11.53Trending at £12.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by leading experts in British constitutional law covers the main areas of recent reform and anticipates further developments. These are considered against a background of general principles, including constitutionalism, parliamentary sovereignty, membership of the EU, and globalisation.
- Author BiographyDawn Oliver QC FBA is Emeritus Professor of Constitutional Law at University College London.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/05/2015
- Weight790 g
- Width177 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDawn Oliver,Sir Jeffrey Jowell
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.