CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionA realistic portrait of Chinese management today and how it has changed dramatically over the past ten years.
- Author BiographyA native of Shanghai, Tang Jie was educated in China and England. She has lectured at Fudan University and at the School of Oriental and African Studies of London University. She has worked both in China and Britain helping major British companies establish themselves in China. She is currently engaged in research at the Judge Institute of Management Studies, Cambridge University, and serves as external examiner for the joint Sino-British MBA programme at the University of Wales. Anthony Ward taught Sociology at Lancaster University before spending ten years working at universities throughout China as a special advisor on curriculum development. He is currently working as editorial advisor to the Foreign Languages Press in Shanghai.
- Author(s)Anthony Ward,Jie Tang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWorking in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.