All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- Author(s)Sophia F. Dziegielewski
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Author BiographySophia F. Dziegielewskis a Professor in the School of Social Work at the University of Cincinnati (UC), USA. She is Editor of the Journal of Social Service Research and has been published in over 119 publications, including 7 textbooks, 79 articles, and numerous book chapters. Ms. Dziegielewski is the recipient of several awards and has presented at more than 400 workshops and other venues. Throughout her academic, administrative, and practice career she has been active in research and the protection of human subjects, specialising in the area of health and mental health. She has also been active in clinical practice, maintaining a current license in her field as well as serving as an expert witness in the courts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.