All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuildings have much to tell us about the lives and livelihoods of others, and Crossrail ensured that any building affected by the works was surveyed by their team of archaeologists before any work began. This book considers what the buildings and structures examined in this way have told us about the changing face of London.
- Author(s)Andy Shelley,Julian Munby,Kirsty Smith,Richard Brown
- PublisherOxford Archaeology
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Archaeology
- Content Note109 illustrations
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.