Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionStaying at the pinnacle of the advancing business development of transition economies and the impact of changing business conditions is a challenging task for all firms wanting to do business in them. This book provides insight into the way in which businesses function with a comprehensive overview of the major aspects involved.
- Author BiographyMARIN MARINOV is Professor of International Business and Management at the University of Gloucestershire, UK. He has held a number of professorial appointments worldwide, including Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Bulgaria, USA, Finland, France, Portugal, China and Spain. His research encompasses internationalization of businesses, multinational corporations, business development in emerging markets, business policy and strategy, and research in curricula development for business education. He has publishedeight books, numerous chapters and more than sixty articles in refereed academic journals. SVETLA MARINOVA is Associate Professor of International Business at the Aalborg University in Denmark. She has taught and conducted research in many countries on both sides of the Atlantic and in Asia. Her research interests include business internationalization and the role of institutions, strategy of multinational firms from emerging markets, and changes in management and marketing of firms. Dr. Marinova has published four books, numerous chapters, and papers in refereed academic journals.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarin Marinov,Svetla Marinova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.