CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £172.67Trending at £218.50
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.45
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark contribution to chronic pain literature, this contemporary text measures the intricate relationship between chronic pain and life transition events. Drawing on nearly 20 years of research, the authors bring together the epidemiological and psychosocial aspects of chronic pain and suggest expanding options for pain management.
- Author(s)Michael R. Thomas,Ranjan Roy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Adult Development and Aging
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 234 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.