Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhile both the nature of families and the composition of the workforce have gone through radical changes, few adjustments have been made so that work and family are aligned in ways that promote strong families and a strong economy.
- Author BiographyAmy Marcus-Newhall is a Social Psychologist and Professor of Psychology at Scripps College. Diane F. Halpern is a Cognitive Psychologist, Professor of Psychology, and the Director of the Berger Institute for Work, Family, and Children at Claremont McKenna College. Diane was 2004 President of the American Psychological Association. Sherylle J. Tan is a Developmental Psychologist and the Associate Director of the Berger Institute for Work, Family, and Children at Claremont McKenna College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackwell/Claremont Applied Social Psychology S.
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight600 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAmy Marcus-Newhall,Diane F. Halpern,Sherylle J. Tan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.