Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
- £19.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding contributions from some of the leading art therapists in Britain, this book addresses the key issues in the theory and practice of art therapy. The fundamental significance of the art in art therapy practice permeates the book, close attention being paid by several writers to the art-making process and aesthetic responses.
- Author BiographyAndrea Gilroy is Programme Co-ordinator for Art Psychotherapy at the University of London, Goldsmiths' College, where she has worked for over twenty years. She is also involved with the development of art therapy in Australia through her work as an educator and researcher at the Unviersity of Western Sydney, Nepean. Gerry McNeilly is senior adult psychotherapist, group analyst and art psychotherapist. He currently works with the Psychotherapy Service, South Warwickshire Combined NHS Trust. He has been involved in training with Birmingham University and the Institute of Group Analysis in England, Russia and Greece. He is an art therapy educator and is developing group analytic art therapy training in Lisbon with the Portuguese Art Therapy Society.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleArts Therapies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrea Gilroy,Gerry McNeilly
Most relevant reviews
- myroseof22 Jun, 2017by
Fascinating and invaluable information about the amazing profession of art therapy.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.90
- £12.77Trending at £13.26
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £19.66Trending at £25.60
- £10.50Trending at £13.76
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.