Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Ireland to Papua New Guinea, Argentina to China, South Africa to Russia, this book provides a clear and encyclopedic look at Christianity, the world's largest and most global religion. It is suitable for understanding Christianity's ethos.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Dyron B. Daughrity received his Ph.D. from the University of Calgary. He teaches World Christianity and History of Christianity at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. He is the author of Bishop Stephen Neill: From Edinburgh to South India (Peter Lang, 2008).
- Author(s)Dyron B. Daughrity
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.