CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors investigate how the large scale structures of capitalism and the local social relations of workplaces and organizations shape each other. They argue for a new integration of political economy and the sociology of work and organizations.
- Author BiographyBernhard Ebbinghaus, University of Mannheim, Germany. Dirk Hofacker, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany. Camille Loftus, University College Dublin, Ireland. Frances McGinnity, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Luis Ortiz, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain. Clara Riba, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain. Helen Russell, Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, Ireland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEoin Flaherty,Felix Behling,Rossella Ciccia,Sean O Riain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.