All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new and powerful approach to tackling the complex problems facing society.
- Author BiographyMalcolm K. Sparrow is Professor of the Practice of Public Management at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He is Faculty Chair of the Master of Public Policy Program, and of Executive Programs on regulatory and enforcement strategy, corruption control, and counter-terrorism. A mathematician by training, he joined the British Police Service in 1977, serving for ten years and rising to the rank of Detective Chief Inspector. He left the police to take up a faculty appointment at Harvard in 1988.
- Author(s)Malcolm K. Sparrow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £9.39Trending at £10.18
- £8.99Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.