All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what really makes charismatic leaders tick. Here, author Jay Conger analysis the things leaders do that make their subordinates more self-assured, optimistic and productive.
- Author BiographyJAY A. CONGER is associate professor of organizational behavior at McGill University, Montreal, Canada. He consults to private and nonprofit organizations worldwide in the areas of organizational change, leadership development, and management education.
- Author(s)Jay A. Conger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/1988
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight560 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.