CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on a range of disciplines including theology, history, sociology and psychoanalysis to explore a personality so different from the general population that it is used by groups to solve problems that reason and tradition have failed to answer.
- Author BiographyLen Oakes completed his doctorate in psychology at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, in 1992. His doctoral dissertation was titled A Psychology of Charisma: The Prophet. He has authored two books, Inside Centrepoint: The Story of a New Zealand Community (1986, Benton Ross), and Prophetic Charisma: The Psychology of Revolutionary Religious Personalities (1997, Syracuse University Press), as well as numerous articles. He has been a registered psychologist for 21 years, a therapist in general practice for 16 years, and was editor of the professional journal Psychotherapy in Australia for six years. Currently, he is in private practice as a psychologist in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Len Oakes
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.