All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.48
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionSince the celebration of his centennial in 1974, Charles Ives has become an iconic figure in the history of music; his name and compositions are widely recognized, and his influence has been felt throughout the world. This title provides insights into the composer's body of work.
- Author BiographyA music historian and pianist, Clayton W. Henderson is Professor Emeritus of Music at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana. He has written articles on Charles Ives, on American blackface minstrelsy, and is author of On the Banks of the Wabash: The Life and Music of Paul Dresser. He is currently writing a biography of Emma Wixom Nevada, a prominent American opera singer of the late nineteenth century.
- Author(s)Clayton W. Henderson
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus, 634 music exx.
- Weight1053 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.