All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding style tips, this guide shows you how embracing your individuality, finding your own taste and being fearless unveils your inherent natural style. It offers advice on how to find exactly what you're after, and how to feel confident with accessories.
- Author BiographyKira's varied career includes bouts as a semi-professional poker player, fashion stylist, costume stylist, journalist, clothes obsessive and radio pundit before she founded Cheap Date magazine in 1997, which she has edited and published ever since. Bay, an Art History graduate, worked at the Guggenheim in Venice and the Gagosian in New York, before becoming co-editor/publisher of Cheap Date magazine. She has been Style Director for designer Matthew Williamson since 2000, and Contributing Editor to British Vogue since 2002 and continues to work as a freelance fashion stylist.
- Author(s)Bay Garnett,Kira Jolliffe
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date10/04/2015
- Weight590 g
- Width190 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.