Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionTold from the perspective of its former Foreign minister, this is a uniquely candid account of Chechnya's struggle for independence and its two wars against Russia which will revise our understanding of the conflict and explain how it continues. Features new insights, intimate portraits of key personalities and a foreword by Zbigniew Brzezinski.
- Author BiographyILYAS AKHMADOV was the Foreign Minister of Chechnya during the second war with Russia where he represented the legitimately elected government of Aslan Maskhadov. He authored a peace plan, launched a negotiations process, and sought to bring attention to the tragic fate of his nation through a variety of international forums. His work has appeared in The Washington Post and in The Boston Globe. MIRIAM LANSKOY works at the National Endowment for Democracy on programs in Eurasia.
- Author(s)Ilyas Akhmadov,Miriam Lanskoy
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight556 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byZbigniew K. Brzezinski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.