All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how chemical properties arise naturally from the conflict between the constraints of chemistry and those of three-dimensional space. Accessible to anyone with secondary school knowledge of chemistry and physics, the bond valence model is widely used for analysing and modelling the structures and properties of solids and liquids.
- Author BiographyDavid Brown is Professor Emeritus at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)I. David Brown
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- Series TitleInternational Union of Crystallography - Monographs on Crystallography
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight696 g
- Width171 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.