CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.10Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionStudents are often asked to understand complex scientific concepts in a vacuum - they are expected to grasp the significance of profound scientific truths from a few pages in a textbook or a brief classroom demonstration. This book helps students understand not only what scientists know, but how they came to know them.
- Author BiographyANDREW EDE is an Assistant Professor in the Department of History and Classics at the University of Alberta. His most recent book is A History of Science in Society with Lesley Cormack.
- Author(s)Andrew Ede,Andrew G. Ede
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Great Ideas in Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note20 figures, 11 tables
- Weight608 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.