Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- Author(s)S. Roy Morrison
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction.- 2. Space Charge Effects.- 3. Experimental Methods.- 4. The Adsorbate-Free Surface.- 5. Bonding of Foreign Species at the Solid Surface.- 6. Nonvolatile Foreign Additives on the Solid Surface.- 7. Adsorption and Desorption.- 8. The Solid/Liquid Interface.- 9. Photoeffects at Semiconductor Surfaces.- References.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.