All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionA Complete Guide to Magnesia-From Mining to End Use Often relegated to footnote status in texts, magnesia is nevertheless a valuable substance widely used in applications ranging from wastewater treatment to catalysis.
- Author BiographyMARK A. SHAND is the Director of Technical Services for Premier Chemicals, LLC, where he is responsible for the research and development of magnesia chemicals. He has technical experience with dispersion technologies, industrial and municipal applications, and production of magnesia and oxide products. In addition, he has written several articles on magnesia and oxide. He is also a member of the American Chemical Society.
- Author(s)Mark A. Shand
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2006
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.