Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.00Trending at £13.98
- £8.76Trending at £12.01
- £11.00Trending at £11.79
- £10.71Trending at £13.98
- £5.62Trending at £6.70
- £13.37Trending at £17.99
- £10.70Trending at £13.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual is designed as an introduction to factors affecting water and assessment of water quality. It combines a careful balance of wet chemistry methods with instrumental techniques (eg spectroscopy and ion chromatography). The Chemistry of Water can also be used in higher-level analytical chemistry and instrumental methods courses.
- Author(s)Joy Andrews,Susan E. Kegley
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/12/1997
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight439 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.