Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £16.79Trending at £24.28
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number351
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byI. J. D. Lindley,J. Westwick,S. Kunkel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsSymposium Presentations.- Chemotactic and Inflammatory Cytokines: CXC and CC Proteins.- Induction of Chemotactic Cytokines by Minimally Oxidized LDL.- The Immunopathology of Chemotactic Cytokines.- Receptor/ligand Interactions in the C-C Chemokine Family.- Adhesion Molecules in Acute and Chronic Lung Inflammation.- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-1 (MCP-1): Signal Transduction and Involvement in the Regulation of Macrophage Traffic in Normal and Neoplastic Tissues.- Secretion of Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1 (MCP-1) by Human Mononuclear Phagocytes.- L-arginine/nitric Oxide Pathway: A Possible Signal Transduction Mechanism for the Regulation of the Chemokine IL-8 in Human Mesangial Cells.- Some Aspects of NAP-1/IL-8 Pathophysiology II: Chemokine Secretion by Exocrine Glands.- Molecular Mechanisms of Interleukin-8 Gene Expression.- Basophil Activation by Members of the Chemokine Superfamily.- Monocyte Chemotactic Proteins Related to Human MCP-1.- Platelets Secrete an Eosinophil-chemotactic Cytokine which is a Member of the CC Chemokine Family.- Neutrophil-activating Peptide ENA-78.- The Effects of Human Recombinant MIP-1?, MIP-1? and RANTES on the Chemotaxis and Adhesion of T Cell Subsets.- Promiscuity of Ligand Binding in the Human Chemokine Beta Receptor Family.- Structural and Functional Characterization of the Interleukin-8 Receptors.- Elucidation of Structure Function Relationships in the IL-8 Family by X-ray Crystallography.- Overview of Chemokines.- Abstracts.- Regulation of Cytokine Secretion by Poxvirus Encoded Proteins.- Interleukin-8 Expression in Gastric Cancer.- Synergistic IL-8 Synthesis by Human Peritoneal Mesothelial Cells (HPMC) Following IL-1? and TNF? Treatment.- Detection of a Potent Chemotactic Activity in Supernatants from Human Monocytes Stimulated with Endothelin-1.- Glioblastoma Secrete MCP-1, a Monocyte Chemotactic Factor.- Neutrophil Chemotactic Activity in the Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid of Asthmatics.- The Chemoattractant Properties of Interleukin-4.- IL-8 Induced Chemotaxis of Peripheral Neutrophils in Children with Cystic Fibrosis (CF).- Unusual Properties in Vitro and in Vivo of 198, an Antibody that Recognizes Rabbit CD11b.- Effect of Monocyte Chemotactic Cytokine Gene Transfer on Macrophage Infiltration, Growth and Metastatic Behaviour of a Murine Melanoma.- Expression of Monocyte Protein 1 (MCP-1) by Monocytes and Endothelial Cells Exposed to Thrombin.- IL-8 Production During Urinary Tract Infections.- NAP-1/IL-8 Receptor Expression on Human Neutrophils.- Macrophage-derived Neutrophil Chemotactic Factor (MNCF) Induces Neutrophil Migration Through Lectin-like Activity.- Interleukin-8 Release from Human PMN is Modified by Airborne Particulated Matter.- Interleukin-8 Induces the Expression of HLA-DR Antigen on Human Keratinocytes.- Cloning, Sequencing and Expression of Ovine Neutrophil-attractant Protein-1/IL-8 and Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1.- Inhibition of LPS-mediated Responses in Human Whole Blood by Recombinant Bactericidal/Permeability Increasing Protein.- The Activity of IL-8 in Combination with GMCSF and TNF?.- Induction of IL-8 in Inflammatory Bowel Disease.- Elevated Circulating and Tissue IL-8 in Alcoholic Hepatitis.- Expression of Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1 in Basal Keratinocytes of Psoriatic Lesions.- IL-8 Concentration in ?-Thalassaemia and after Bone Marrow Transplantation.- Cytokine Production in Felty's Syndrome.- The Lymphocyte Attractant Effects of Interleukins la and 8 Are Not Due to the Release of a Secondary Chemoattractant Factor.- Serial Changes in Circulating Interleukin-8 and Neutrophil Elastase After Major Surgery.- Role of Interleukin-8 in the Pathogenesis of Neutrophil-mediated Acute Lung Injury.- Interleukin-8 in Severe Meningococcal Infections: Correlation with Severity of Disease.- IL-6 and IL-8 Levels in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.- Plasma Interleukin 8 Levels in Patients with Septic Shock.- Inhibitory Effect of Protease-inhibitor for Prod
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.