All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development of combinational thought from the early days of chess events up to the reign of world champion Anatoly Karpov. By identifying key recurring elements in the decisive combinations of the champions, Keene shows how to pull off crushing finishes.
- Author(s)Raymond Keene
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2002
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleHardinge Simpole Chess Classics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardinge Simpole Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.