All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £13.01
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1969 the Chicago Seven were charged with intent to 'incite, organize, promote, and encourage' antiwar riots during the Democratic National Convention. This book presents an account of the months-long trial that commanded the attention of a divided nation.
- Author BiographyJohn Schultz is professor emeritus of fiction writing and a member of the graduate faculty at Columbia College Chicago.
- Author(s)John Schultz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byCarl Oglesby
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.