CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers practical advice on crafting scientific communications, from research papers and conference talks to grant proposals, reviews, interviews with the media, and many more. The focus is not on rules and warnings, but on imitating good forms of expression.
- Author BiographyScott L. Montgomery is a consulting geologist, writer, and independent scholar. He has authored hundreds of papers, articles, monographs, and reports in the geological sciences, as well as several textbooks and translations. He is also the author of several books on the history of science and scientific language, including Science in Translation: Movements of Knowledge through Cultures and Time.
- Author(s)Scott L. Montgomery
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleChicago Guides to Writing, Editing and Publishing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Out-of-print date04/05/2017
- Content Note16 line drawings
- Weight366 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.