CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionChickamauga, according to soldier rumor, is a Cherokee word meaning River of Death. It certainly lived up to that grim sobriquet in September 1863 when the Union Army of the Cumberland and Confederate Army of Tennessee waged bloody combat along the banks of West Chickamauga Creek.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Powell is a graduate of the Virginia Military Institute, Class of 1983, with a BA in history. David has published numerous articles in magazines, more than fifteen historical simulations of various battles, and regularly leads tours to Civil War battlefields including the epic field of Chickamauga.
- Author(s)David A. Powell
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.