CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from the perspective of the CLO, this title discusses nine important value-adding strategies, making up this critical role of the CLO of the future. It shows the value that can be achieved in the organization if it is managed and organized properly and the appropriate leadership is provided.
- Author BiographyVice President of QUALCOMM's Corporate Learning Center, and is responsible for defining the overall training and development strategic direction for the company. Her scope of leadership includes company-wide training, executive/leadership development, internal communications, organization development and learning technology for more than 7,000 QUALCOMM employees worldwide. In 2002, QUALCOMM was ranked as best in class in telecommunications and #28 on Training Magazine's list of Top 100 training organizations. QUALCOMM was ranked #12 on Training Magazine's list of Top 50 Training Organizations in 2001. Jack J. Phillips, PhD, is a world-renowned expert on measurement and evaluation and chair of the ROI Institute, Inc., which provides consulting services, workshops and keynote addresses for Fortune 500 companies and major organizations around the world. He developed the ROI MethodologyT, a revolutionary process that provides bottom-line figures and accountability for all types of training, performance improvement, human resources and technology programs and is used worldwide by corporations, governments and non-profit organizations. His expertise in measurement and evaluation is based on nearly thirty years of corporate experience in five industries. He has served as training and development manager at two Fortune 500 firms, senior HR officer at two firms, president of a regional federal savings bank, and management professor at a major state university. Phillips is the author or editor of more than 30 books and more than 100 articles.
- Author(s)Jack J. Phillips,Tamar Elkeles
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.