All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChild abuse horrifies the public, engenders fierce debate in the media, and creates anxiety in even experienced professionals. This book examines the evidence in order to challenge the myths and controversies. It emphasises on the importance of the child protection-psychiatry interface. It is useful for those in the field of child protection.
- Author BiographyProfessor Colin Pritchard is a researcher and social work practitioner in the Mental Health Department of the School of Medicine at the University of Southampton.
- Author(s)Colin Pritchard
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.